Monday, April 18, 2011

Zach's 23rd Birthday Surprise!

His first birthday surprise came a little early when I got him a new Utah Jazz shirt along with some tickets to the game. He loved it and we had so much fun going to our first Jazz game together.

His next surprise came when he woke up to this!
Ya I'm really good at decorating.
But the best surprise came next.


I went to his work and replaced his car with this.
He was so confused when he found it.

Then I drew a line from the parking lot to the sidewalk, all the way to the park by the MTC.
He followed it and found me at the end with a Taco Bell picnic, balloons, and some gifts.




As I was drawing the trail earlier I saw this sign a little too late... Good thing no scary church security guard caught me!

But the surprises didn't end there!! I then took
Zach to get a pedicure with his favorite wife.
Ok maybe it more of a gift to me... But Zach liked it too.


And that was his wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment