Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Big Sis is Back!

A couple weekends ago I was able to go home and reunite with my long lost Sister Missionary! I got to go home for a few days to hang out and catch up. Loved every second of it.


Of course I had to take a few pictures while I was home.



Catie couldn't stop laughing at all my funny jokes the whole weekend.
Of course I was sad when I had to leave.


Ok so maybe I did forget to bring my camera home, yet again, and missed some important photo opportunities. But we still had a lot of fun. Especially when I had to stay two extra days because my flight had to be pushed back.

I'm sooooo happy she's home. It really stunk not having her around for our wedding and stuff. But I guess that's the sacrifice missionaries and their families make to serve the Lord. At least I'll be able to go to hers, whenever that will be...

I love you sister! Glad you're home.

1 comment:

  1. you make me laugh and cry all at the same time!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete