Saturday, March 5, 2011

Office Party

This is Mindy Gledhill


She's a really great LDS singer with a few church cds plus a new one that's all her own stuff. She's great.

So, the owner of the website I work for is Mike and Leslie Gledhill.
Therefore I shouldn't have been surprised when on Wednesday we got a little visit from their daughter-in-law Mindy! She's so cute but I wasn't totally sure it was her at first because it's always weird when you see famous or even semi-famous people. So I didn't say anything to her.
But after the fact I thought of exactly what I would have said.
I would have said "Hey are you Mindy? I love your music so much. It seriously got me through high school." Then we would have been instant friends, my boss would give me a raise, and she would have had me sing backup or something for her next album or show. Then her agent would tell me I'm awesome and I should sign with them and go on tour. Then I would the first famous person in our family without even trying. After my tour I would take the Broughs and the Porters all to DISNEYLAND!!
I hate it when I think of the perfect thing to say after the time is far gone... I guess that's just life.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahhaha you are so funny Tara!! Take us to DISNEYLAND!!!! That is so cool though.

    ReplyDelete