Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is What I've Been Looking at for the Past 3 Days at work...

These little cuties have been staring me down all week.
My job this week is to download tons of these images and then post
them on our website... The problem is that these little babies
are too darn distracting! They keep saying thing like...
Don't you want a little baby like me?
Don't you wish you had a little Zachary to dress up and carry
around with you everywhere, all the time?
YESSSSS!!!
I can't take it any more these kids are
so cute and these little baby clothes are just killing me.
So ya I guess my job isn't too bad for me... But Zach might be feeling the heat...
The images and clothes are from Cherry Lane Keepsakes or Zootie B. Little if you were wondering.
Hope you're having a good week. It's almost Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tara! You are definitely "baby hungry"! I hope Zach knows about this..ha ha I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you Tara!!! We should really try to get pregnant around the same time...SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete