Monday, August 8, 2011

Doctors Visit

This morning Zach and I got to go to another doctors appointment!! We love going because we're still in that stage where nothing has really changed except my diet and come to find out I lost 3 pounds since our last visit so we love getting more proof that we are indeed pregnant... And today we got to here the heart beat and a few little kicks!!! It was crazy. It kicked like 3 times within the 2 minutes while we were listening. I started to create this crazy scenario in my head that maybe they just have some recording they play while they put some fake microphone on my belly and we really aren't pregnant... but I'm sure thats not the case right?

So now I'm in my 14th week and starting to feel A TON better. Less nauseous and way more energized. Which is great because school starts in three weeks and hopefully we can squeeze in some last minute summer to do's before we never see each other and it gets cold and dark.

Here's another picture of what baby might look like right now.


Big difference right? Doesn't look like it but baby has grown a ton and has little eyebrows and ears and fingers and is now the size of lemon! A small lemon.

That's all for now. Let me know if you're pregnant and how it's going for you. Or if you're not pregnant and just want to leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!!! it is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more than thrilled for you. Being a mom is wonderful, and I know you'll be amazing! Congrats hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for 2nd trimester! Soon you'll know what gender it is and that makes it SO real... plus when you can feel the kicks!! I'm suuuper excited for your guys :)

    ReplyDelete