Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting ready to Get Ready for Baby Brough

I love the look of this nursery I found on ohdeedoh.com through Pinterest. I think I'm going to try and go for light yellows and grey for the baby's room with accents of either blue or pink (to be decided in about a month, yay!).

But I wanted to show you the sweet rug in this room! The owner said it was a super special gift from an aunt or something and it's from, of course, Anthropologie. Which means it's gonna be way too expensive to put in a baby room, or any room of mine for that matter. Then I came across this other inspirational blog with the coolest project ever!!

Vintage Revivals has some seriously awesome stuff! And can you believe that she created this rug herself from two separate rugs?! I couldn't believe how great this rug turned out. So I'm hoping that maybe someday I can make my own rug patterned after the one above with the rug creating genius of the one below. Time will tell... Actually I guess D.I. will have to tell because that's probably where I'm going to get my rugs from.

So dang awesome.

1 comment: