Monday, October 15, 2012

8 Month Update

My baby is 8 months!!

He turned 8 months on October 7th and he is owning up to his age.

Here's what he's been up to



  • He loves scooting army style and now and then he'll get up on those knees for some real crawling.
  • He's finally figured out how to get from his belly to his bum. 
  • Climbing the side of the couch, the bars on his crib, the dishwasher, stairs at church, and the T.V. stand is a favorite thing to do right now.
  • He has five teeth! And is always biting my shoulder.
  • This last week he started babbling like crazzzzzzy. Dadadadada 
  • His hair is starting to fill out... kinda.
  • I showed him my parent's E3 animals Ebook and he LOOOVED it. He always laughs at the part that says where the kid is from. (If you haven't seen these Ebooks for the iPad, you gotta download it for free HERE!)


  • Here's the video







     (the beautiful quilt was sewn by Zach's mom, love it!)


    This little boy is growing up too fast, but I am loving every second of it. He is so curious and fun. Zach and I just laugh at him all. day. long!




    Happy Monday!

    2 comments:

    1. He is so precious! I love his rolls and that his smile makes his nose crinkle up :) Love you T!

      ReplyDelete
    2. He is soooo gorgeous! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

      ReplyDelete