Thursday, October 18, 2012

Baby Boy Mustache... Nuff Said


I made this mustache binky yesterday and even though I want to be the only one to know how I did it, I guess I'll share the cuteness.

Here are the eight simple steps to your baby boy mustache.

1. Go to Hobby Lobby
2. Find the spare parts section, mine was around the stickers and scrap booking supplies. Or just ask where you can find mustache brads.

3. Buy the mustache brads.
4. Press the brad part down flat against the back of the mustache.
5. Hot glue the mustache to a binky. (Maybe try a not so popular binky if you are unsure about this whole craziness.)
6. Wait for the glue to cool.
7. Stick that binky in your kid's mouth.
8. Laugh hysterically at your baby. 

It's as easy as that!!





 Happy Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is too cute! If my little guy starts taking the pacifier better, I am totally doing this :) I might have to add it to his Halloween costume too, we'll see if I get to it by then. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you ever thought of the 'stache binky, but I think it is brilliant! I want one :)Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete