Thursday, September 27, 2012

For The Moms

So I only have one kid and he's about the easiest baby anyone could ask for, but for all of you Mothers who have more kids and thus more crazy going on you might like this idea. When we traveled from Mesa to St. George to Provo I tried this outfit packing idea and it worked really great!


I put everything Porter would need for each day in individual bags. Then labeled them of course.
Here's what I had in each bag

1. Diapers
2. Spit up blanket and rag - this was when Porter's spit ups were crazy crazy!
3. Outfit for the day - this is where it might get handy for 
older kids who need help with picking out clothes.
4. Pajamas

And that's it!

I mean this idea is not ground breaking at all I just thought it was awesome and so smart since I'm still learning with my one easy child. Our trip up here wasn't super busy or anything but I liked having a head start on kid organization. I can't imagine having two or more kids and trying to get them all ready each day on a vacation and getting myself ready too. 
Maybe I should start doing this for myself also...

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment