Friday, September 7, 2012

MTV Music Awards

Sometimes I'm just fascinated with celebrities and the whole movie star/rock star scene. Either I'm like totally weirded out by all the crazies out there, and then other times I'm like... I want to be a rock star!  


Did you know that Taylor Swift is only a month older than me? This chick is MY AGE and off being the coolest girl around. Zach and I are totally obsessed with her new song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". Our Labor Day was pretty much her song on repeat. And it wasn't just me forcing it on Zach he actually really likes Taylor. One day I turned to Zach and said, "Me and Taylor Swift could totally be best friends". Do any of you feel like that with some celebrities? I do. #stalker?

Have you seen her new video?

Happy Weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment