Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Summer Catch Up

Zach and I had such a great summer back home in Arizona!

We did a lot of fun things but I wouldn't want to bore you with all the details so here are a bunch of pictures instead!


We came home a little early at the beginning of the summer and surprised everyone. 
The grandparents were especially happy. 




It was so fun having Porter and his cousin Marsden play together all summer. 
Marsden is my brother Drew and sister-in-law Haley's baby. He's two weeks younger than Porter.




Love my friends! 



In May, me and Porter got to take a trip to Boston with my mom and dad and Haley and Marsden to see Carly's graduation from Berklee College of Music. 
We had so much fun!


I miss it so much!




Love Costa Vida


My little sister Catie graduated from high school. 
I didn't get a picture with her of course but here's one of Drew and Haley and Marsy.


Denver kept us laughing the whole summer.


Father's Day was awesome! Matching ties for the boys and a new iPad for daddy!





Zach broke his nose during a basketball game. It wasn't too bad but 
it did give him a pretty good black eye for a week.


Camping day trip over The Fourth of July.


Porter learned how to eat solid food! He's so good at it.


One of my best friends Laura Bayles came home from her mission to Cambodia.
Love her!


We got to go to a lot of D-backs games. 


Marsden started crawling leaving Porter in the dust!


We found Porter's twin sister... jk it's just a wig.


We had to say goodbye :(


We got to go to Tuacahn Theater in St. George with the Brough fam. 
So fun!



So we had such a great summer! 
We miss our families sooooo much but we are excited to 
be here in Provo for Zach's last year of school. 
And now that I'm a full time mom/homemaker I have A LOT of projects
going on and I can't wait to share them with you.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment