Thursday, September 20, 2012

To Read Or... Just Watch The Movie

Have you read the book Wuthering Heights?

I've heard good things and bad things. But I'm learning to disregard any opinions of books that I came up with in high school. Come to find out the books on my english teachers' reading lists are mostly really good! Go figure.

Speaking of, I had a dream about my junior english teacher the other night. Mrs. Snyder... anyone else out there have her? She completely changed the way that I thought about learning and education. And she is british so that was just fun... I'm off topic!

Here is an exclusive trailer for Wuthering Heights. What do you think? Will you see it?

P.S. Are you the type of person who likes to read the book before the movie comes out? I recently just finished The Hobbit because the movie is coming out, but I normally don't do that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally that way! If I hear a movie is coming out that looks interesting and has a book, I will read it. Even if I had never heard of it before hah Most of the time it's a bummer though, books are generally better than movies :) p.s. porter is ADORABLE, good work ;)

    ReplyDelete