Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You Better Believe It!

For those of you who know me, you know that I am pretty short. I currently stand at 5' 1 3/4". And even though I am always curious about what it would be like to be tall, like being able to see the top of the refrigerator, seeing above people's heads in a crowd, not having to pull the drivers seat up every time I drive, being able to see completely over the steering wheel, or having my feet touch the floor while sitting in big people seats, I'm not gonna complain after seeing these shawtys (gangster way of saying shorty). Officially the shortest man and woman in the world.

Introducing Chandra Bahadur Dangi (left), standing 21.5 inches short, from Nepal.

And Jyoti Amge (right), standing at 24.7 inches short, from Nagbul, India.


Isn't she the cutest! 

So I think I'm good with my 5' 1 3/4'. 

Plus being short is a big part of my personality and it would just be weird if I was any taller.


Happy Wednesday!! Halfway through the week yay!

P.S. Do you have something about you or something that you do that could get you into the Guinness Book of World Records?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cute tiny person! I have to say that I love being short. Despite all the inconveniences it causes (like feet not touching the floor in big people chairs and not being able to see over people's heads, like you mentioned), there are lots of upsides too! Like having TONS of leg room on an airplane, for one. Lots of people would kill for that, but people like you and I get to enjoy it all the time! :) Sometimes I do wish I were at least 2 inches taller... SOMEtimes. I am also 5' 1.75". Cute blog, by the way. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! I love my leg room on airplanes and especially theaters and stuff. Thanks for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete