Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fall Semester and my BIRTHDAY!

I'm
And it feels great. Here are a few photos of me being 21, plus some from the past few months. Don't worry I totally forgot to take my camera home for Christmas and Zach's brother Jordan's wedding so I've got nothing from those fun breaks. But we had a blast. Let's catch up a bit.

Mom had cupcakes brought to me at work. How cute is she?! Zach and I ate them all. No sharing! They were delicious. I'm also going to enjoy a lot of birthday shopping thanks to my parents, Zach's parents, and Grandma and Grandpa Brough. Thanks guys!!!
Zach woke me up with the music to Sara Bareilles' new album Kaleidoscope Heart (We have been obsessed with the album and the music for weeks), some awesome makeup from Mac that I've been wanting, and he shrunk and laminated my patriarchal blessing for me! He's so cute.
And, even though you can't see them in these pictures, we had a bunch of friends over Sunday night for games and cake. Super fun. (kind of smoky in this picture)
I totally forgot to make a wish... lame. p.s. see the ziplock bag by the toaster behind my right elbow? Inside that bag contains my first loaf of bread maker bread which I got for Christmas from Nancy (the bread maker, not the bread). And it turned out awesome!!! Thanks Nancy and Don!!


OK. So let's start near the beginning of the semester.

This is Zach playing intramural football with some guys from our ward. He had some awesome plays and he's hot. It was the first time I'd really seen him play sports. It was way fun.

This is a super fun date that Zach totally planned out for us one Friday night. Tandem biking to Sonic. Good ole Provo fun:)
First Halloween together! We had one trick-or-treater... Sadly he was all by himself, but it's good that he was because all we had to give him was Zach's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that we just bought for our movie night... it was pretty funny.

Here are our pumpkins!!

Here we are at Zach's mission reunion with Pres. Oppe. Really wish I spoke Portuguese at times like these.


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows midnight showing!
This is what you see when you open our door after a night of snowing. So pretty!

Our latest fun thing was going to see one of my best friends Rachel Kiene open her mission call to the Honk Kong China mission, Cantonese speaking!!!!!!! SO excited for her. She leaves sometime in May I think... Woo Hoo!

So that's about all of the pictures I took last semester and we are as busy, if not busier this semester so I'm not making any promises to be better.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment