Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Big Valentine's Day Project

I was checking out my favorite blogs when this little cutie caught my eye.


Thank goodness it came along with a tutorial on how to make it (http://iammommy.typepad.com/i_am_baker/2010/02/heart-cake-tutorial.html). I've been doing A LOT of baking and cooking these past couple of weeks. Well, I guess you could say I've been learning how to use my cool appliances that do the baking for me. I made some bread and some pizza dough in my bread maker. And I made some chocolate chip cookies and the yummiest cinnamon roles using my Bosch on Sunday. Even ask Zach, they were so good. So I'm gonna try this guy out this Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable - did it turn out?? you should post some pictures of your cake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete