Friday, May 20, 2011

Being Creative


For the past couple of weeks I've been searching and searching for some way of better organizing my jeans. I am just incapable of folding my jeans and putting them back in my dresser. It's a curse. So a couple weeks ago me and my friend Emily were at DI and I found this little beauty just as we were about to give up for the day.


I knew right when I saw it that we were meant for each other. It was perfect. The question was whether to paint it or not. But since I don't have a sander, or brushes or paint I decided it was beautiful just the way it was. So all I needed to do was get some cute knobs!

I love the fun detail on the sides.
And I found my knobs at Hobby Lobby for 2 bucks each.

And now I can finally have a clear floor and unwrinkled jeans:) Thank you D.I.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome!! You're so creative. I need to hang out with you more to catch some of your creativity! Also, how did you make that cute picture above your jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I should go to the DI with you...haha Please!

    ReplyDelete