Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This Is A Little Late

Last month Zach and I went home for his brother Landons's homecoming talk. We had so much fun! This was the first time that the whole family was together because we got married and Jordan and Casey got married while Landon was in Australia. So he came home to two new sisters.

Here's a few cute pictures of all the boys back together.

Caleb, Dalton, Landon, Zach, and Jordan
These guys are the best brothers-in-law a girl could ask for:)
Here are all the boys in the family who came down for the weekend.
And this is everyone together. As you can see the Brough family is primarily male...
I think there are 4 girl cousins and 15 boy cousins.
I'm thinking we might be having a few boys in our family too.
And here we see that everyone heard jump except for me...
I'm usually so good at jumping pictures:(
We had so much fun spending time with everyone and can't wait to make it back to AZ soon. Love you Broughs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment