Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Dare You

This afternoon I took the time to go outside, no wires attached, and laid down on the grass with a blanket and a good book. It was wonderful, all 30 minutes of it...
I could barely spend 30 minutes out there without getting bored. But it is one of my summer goals to spend more time outside so I am going to try hard to read or nap or talk on the phone outside a lot more. Utah is so beautiful in the spring!

So I dare you! Get out there and spend 30 minutes with out any music or cell phone or computer, just you, the grass, the sky and the sun. Soak it in before winter creeps up on us again.

Let me know if you always spend time outside anyway and don't need to be dared into it:) Or if you tried this out and discovered something new about yourself...

5 comments:

  1. You're so cute Tara! I love that you have that goal. I can't just go sit outside here... it's way too hot. But I did go to the pool this week if that counts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously one of my favorite things ever! Bring a lunch and you can even stay out longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I never ever go outside anymore. I'm probably insanely vitamin D deficient. I'm going outside! Thank you!

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete